The Mission Statement of the "Pakistan Library Club" is to unite and support the librarians and provide professional leadership for the development, promotion and improvement of Library and Information Services and the profession of Librarianship in order to enhance learning and ensure occurs to information for all.
1. Continuing Education Opportunities through meetings, workshops and annual Conferences.
2. To facilitate effective co operation among library personnel in Academic, Public, School and
3. Build a community in which members can share experiences, challenges, failures as well as
4. Support for the needs of libraries and librarians through involvement in the local and state
political decision-making process.
5. Professional visibility and career enhancement through participation and leadership in
regional Groups, forums, sections and committees.
6. To promote the reading and research culture in the community/society.